Rules To Be A Superhero
I was cleaning out my desk yesterday and found a piece of paper dated 3.19.13 — “Nina’s rules to be a superhero.”
1. Never use revenge and stuff — unless it’s for peacocks on a ship, or pirates.
2. Never use your fighting powers for killing flies.
3. Never use your powers on turtles, unless they’re as big as the house.
4. You have to have good balance and be able to walk on the curb, and you have to run fast.
5. You have to be able to kick and save people— even without a cape.
She is so adorable!
Lisa Cottrell, LPC Well Being Psychotherapy, LLC 315 W Ponce De Leon Ave – Suite 558 Decatur, GA 30030 http://www.wellbeingpsychotherapy.net 404-931-3066
Helping you heal and be well.
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
Amy, I am in agreement with all of these rules, especially number two….
love it! especially the bit about peacocks on ships.